Saturday, November 27, 2010

Surprise Kris!!


Kris turned 30 last Sunday! Somehow, Aaron (one of Kris's guys) and I were able to pull of a surprise party! Aaron took Kris golfing for his birthday. There were supposed to leave at 11 so I would have plenty of time preparing, but they didn't leave until after 1:30! People were to start showing up to our house at 5! Because I know Kris monitors our bank accounts like a hawk, I couldn't buy anything in advance. So as soon as they left, I ran in a panic to purchase the decorations and the food!! Of course I cleaned as much of the house as I could throughout the week! I was able to get everything and had 2 hours to prepare! The theme was 80's, because Kris was born in 1980! Long story short, me and one other girl were the only ones dressed 80's, but it was fun. I kept having to call Aaron and ask him to stall in order for everyone to arrive at our house before them! Kris thought we were all going into Austin for his birthday to eat at a restaurant on the lake. Once they pulled up to our house and all of the cars were there, Kris began to catch on! When he walked in, everyone yelled surprise! It was a lot of fun!! And, Kris actually had no idea!!! It was a good party, and I am looking forward to many more!!!










2 comments:

Alisha Gault said...

Love the leg warmers!

wellsdad said...

What fun!! Im glad you were able to pull this off. Thanks for the great pics too!