Saturday, October 23, 2010

Disney World!

Kris and I went to Disney World for 2 days! I think we saw everything we wanted to see! We couldn't have asked for better weather! It was perfect! Luckily, Kris remembered where most things were located from when he went 10 years ago! I loved seeing everything! We went to several shows including The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, A Stunt Show, and my favorite It's Tough to be a Bug! It was a blast!! I think my favorite ride was the Aerosmith Roller Coaster! Everyone needs to go to Disney World!!


Mickey and Minnie!

Beauty and the Beast! Probably Kris's favorite...ha!


Tower of Terror!


Mickey's Magical Hat at Universal Hollywood!


The famous ball at Epcot!

The Tree of Life.


Expedition Everest!! This was roller coaster ride at Animal Kingdom! Lots of fun!


He walked to the edge and sat down for me to take his picture! That was nice of him!


Pink flamingos. I learned that they turn pink from the shrimp they eat!


Alligator!! (on safari ride)


We are on a safari ride at Animal Kingdom.


Cinderella's Castle


Us in front of Cinderella's Castle!


Then entrance to Magic Kingdom parking!


Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney.

No comments: